Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Let it Snow {I'm Ready}!

I adore these cute little reindeer stamps and the sentiments are adorable, too.  This card was created for the I Feel the Love Project. The project this month is holiday cards for kids who will be in the hospital during the holidays.  Please click on the link above if you would like to learn more about this awesome non-profit organization.


I am not too pleased with the coloring on this sweet guy, but sometimes you just have to go with it.  :) I was trying for a plush reindeer look.  Uh oh, he is more of a "spotted" reindeer.  I think he will bring a smile, so off he will go to spread a little holiday cheer.

Card Design:
Let it Snow {I'm Ready} Reindeer and sentiment - Lisa Arana for Unity Stamp Company
Spellbinders Circle Die
Graphic 45 Papers
Copics

Thank you for stopping by!
Have an awesome day!
Pam


3 comments:

  1. I love the coloring, Pam! Great textured look, which animals are! ;^)
    Love the design, colors, papers, and fun sentiment, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Pam, this is just the cutest reindeer I've seen - he's cool, too. :) I can feel the plush and the sentiment is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this is so cute Pam!! Love how you colored this image :) Thank you so much for this special card. It will bless a child this holiday season!
    ~Madison and Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.