Monday, December 15, 2014

Can't Sleep - A Day for Daisies

I love this sweet little image from A Day for Daisies.  Their new challenge is Traditional Christmas Colors and I thought that she would be perfect and just adorable in her red and green jammies. I'm pretty sure she can't sleep because she is waiting for Santa. Isn't the teddy bear sweet as can be?

I know that after Christmas, I won't be in the mood for making Christmas cards, so I am going to enjoy it for now.  This card will be donated next Christmas.


Card Design:
Can't Sleep Stamp - A Day for Daisies
Sentiment - Sugar Pea Designs
Card Base - Papertrey Ink
Papers - Graphic 45
Stitched Circle - Papertrey Ink
Circle Die - Spellbinders
Tree Die -  Karen Burniston Evergreen Pivot Card
Copics

I will be entering her in the following challenges:
A Day for Daisies Challenge #111 - Traditional Christmas Colors
MarkerPop Challenge #58 - Anything Goes

Have an absolutely beautiful week!
Pam

2 comments:

  1. What a darling image and card, Pam! Love your coloring & design! That tree is just adorable! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam:)
    You're the lucky winner of Elf Lucy as shown on my blog :) - could you please email me at delphinesplace@gmail.com ?
    Merry Christmas :)!
    http://delphinesplace.blogspot.fr/2014/12/cc-designs-introduction-and-prize.html
    Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.