Monday, December 8, 2014

Sugar Nellie - I Like To Be Pretty

Good Morning!  I finally got caught up with housework, so I am making some more Christmas cards.  This adorable image from Sugar Nellie reminds me of my sweet niece, Bridget.  I kept this very clean and simple.  I thought the image was so sweet and not too much more was needed.  


Card Design:
I Like to Be Pretty - Sugar Nellie
Sweet Wishes Sentiment - Sugar Pea Designs
Copics
Card Base - Papertrey Ink
Papers - Graphic 45 and Bazzill

I am entering her in the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting.
Have a beautiful day!
Pam

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous, thank you so much for sharing it with us in the sugar bowl :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, such a sweet image and stunning colouring.
    Thank you for taking part in the Sugar Bowl Challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, this is a beautiful card! The image is gorgeous and your coloring is fabulous! Love this! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.