Thursday, December 4, 2014

Betty Ice Skating

This is one of the first digi stamps that I bought years ago.  I was testing the waters over whether or not stamping and card making would be something I would enjoy.  Yes, I love it! It definitely has been fun.  Slowly (okay, maybe not), I have made an investment with many crafting tools, papers, glues, copic markers and way too much more to mention.

On this image, I used Crayola colored pencils. I thought about redoing her with Copics, but I just thought she was too cute not to use.  This is the last card for the November/December, I Feel the Love Project, which completes my goal of ten cards.  I wish I could do more, but I am not good at mass producing and it takes me a while to find just the right sentiments for inside and out.

I have so many cute images left that I would love to color and make a few more Christmas cards, but I really have to clean the house!  :)


Card Design:
Darice Snowflake and Swirls Embossing Folder
Betty Ice Skating - Pink Cat Studios
Graphic 45 Papers
Card Base - Papertrey Ink
Tree and Gift Dies - Karen Burniston Evergreen Pivot Card
Stickles
Papertrey Ink Stitched Circle Die
Papertrey Ink Snow Bank Dies

Thank you so much for visiting with me!  Have a beautiful week.
Pam

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute Pam, love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, my house has to wait, lol! ;^)
    Love the coloring and image--she's sooo cute! Fab scene, die cuts, and embossing on this sweet design, too! Love the palette! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this so much! Adorable image that is colored beautifully :) We cant thank you enough for all of the amazing cards that you made for our kids. You are truly a blessing to the I Feel the Love Project!
    ~Madison and Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.