Thursday, April 25, 2013

Relay for Life Pageant Card

My sweet little granddaughter, Caydence has been doing pageants.  I have to admit that I didn't have a very high regard for pageants.  But after attending a few, I have seen what a positive experience it has been for my granddaughter.  Her confidence has increased immensely and she has made a lot of friends.  My daughter has chosen to have Caydence only participate in pageants that are "natural" and that also involves donating to a charity.  My daughter asked me to make this card for the Relay for Life Pageant.  The card is for a six year old girl with cancer.  All of the little girls involved signed the card.  Here is a picture of three of them.  My granddaughter is on the left.


Here is a close up of my granddaughter, Caydence in the Cinderella Pageant.


Here is my card using "Wish Upon a Star" by LOTV


Another view


With the Card Envelope


Card Design:
Stamp - Wish Upon a Star by LOTV
Happy Hello Sentiment Stamp
Sunny Thoughts Sentiment
Spellbinders Circle Die
Spellbinders Lacey Circles
Spellbinders Matting Basics A
Spellbinders Matting Basics B
Copics

I will be entering her in the following challenges:
Lili's Little Fairies - Inspiration Photo
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
 Cuttlebug Mania - Color Challenge Purple and Green

Thanks for stopping by!  Comments are welcomed and appreciated more than you can know.
Have a fantastic and happy weekend!
- Pam

8 comments:

  1. Your card is so gorgeous. I love your sweet image. Thank you for joining in with our colour challenge at Cuttlebug Mania this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is darling, Pam! Love that sweet image, your coloring, the color palette, papers, & design! Beautiful embellies, too! :^)
    Speaking of beautiful--your granddaughter certainly is! You must be very proud! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable card, a lovely design and colour scheme, your image is beautiful, fabulous colouring and such gorgeous details.
    Your photographs are wonderful""

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Pam. I love the sweet image and such pretty detailing you have added .
    Your photos are beautiful too.
    Thank you for taking part in the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, and for a beautiful purpose. I love the image you used, and the envelope is just a pretty. Thanks for joining the Purple & Green Challenge at Cuttlebug Mania.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for playing along at Lili’s Little Fairies this week with such a lovely card, hope to see you next time. Good Luck! Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Pam, Caydence is beautiful and what a gesture I can imagine the sparkle in the eyes of that sweet little recipient. Speaks volumes about them, bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well first of all, your granddaughter is gorgeous! Hats off to your daughter for picking types of pageants that benefit someone else.

    Your card is just lovely, and I am so inspired by the envelope as well! It's so pretty. Beautiful creating.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.