Monday, November 3, 2014

Punkin Pickup

Here is my final card for the I Feel the Love Project for October.  We are making Thanksgiving cards for some lovely seniors.  What a privilege! 

 For this card, I decided to use a new stamp from Sassy Cheryl, Punkin Pickup.


She is so darn cute, isn't she?
I love Cheryl's stamps.  I have been using them for several years.  They are sure to bring a smile to your face.

My card design:
Happy Thanksgiving - Elegant Wordart
Punkin Pickup - Sassy Cheryl
Pumpkin Punch - Martha Stewart
Leaf Punch - Recollections
Spellbinders Circle Dies
Copics

November's I Feel the Love Project is Christmas cards for the Children's Hospital of Erlanger.
Maybe you would like to join in this time.  :)

Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully designed! Love the palette & paper! Fabulous coloring, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Love the image!! Love your coloring! Just gorgeous!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (DT Call Until Nov. 22nd)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.