Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Nativity Angels - I Feel the Love Project

This card is for the I Feel the Love Project.  This month involves making holiday cards for children who won't be able to be home this holiday season.  Please click on the link above to learn more.


Aren't these sweet angels just cute as can be?  I chose to keep it simple and used very soft colors.  This little stamp is called Nativity Angels and is by LOTV.  I think it is just adorable.  As a matter of fact, I loved it so much that I bought two without realizing it!  LOL. 

A little different view


Card Design
Nativity Angels - LOTV
Spellbinders Dies
Card Base - Papertrey Ink
Copics
EK Sucess star punch
Sentiment by Art Impressions
Wink of Stella

I will enter this card in the following challenges:
LOTV Monthly Challenge - Merry Christmas!
Cute Card Thursday -  Stars
Penny Black and More - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Simply Christmas

Comments are welcomed and appreciated.
Have a lovely day.
:) Pam

7 comments:

  1. What a really sweet image Pam and your choice of soft coloring really draws the eye to the image.

    Thanks so much for joining us this month at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations challenge.

    I have some candy here and you are very welcome to enter.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely adorable image, Pam, and so beautifully coloured. I loved your comment about buying two of the stamps! I bet most of us have done the same at least once! Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Stamping Sensations for our Christmas Challenge.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this card is so, so sweet! Love that darling image! And the sentiment is just perfect! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is an adorable image Pam and I like the delicate colouring you have done on it. A gorgeous card and thank you for sharing it with us at Penny Black and More. We hope you will join us again for our next challenge too.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card Pam, I love your coloring and it's so beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just the sweetest angels. OMG, you are such a fabulous designer! Love this so much. Thank you again for all your generosity.
    ~Madison and Cindy- I Feel the Love Project

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very pretty Pam. Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Merry Christmas' challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.