Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

I made this card for the "I Feel the Love Project" for November.  The Thanksgiving cards will go to the Atascadero Christian Home.  It is a retirement community.  If you like to make cards to bring joy to others, this is a great site.  She has a new "project" each month.  I have enjoyed taking part in many of the projects.

I just bought the digital stamp, Bird Dreams from A Day for Daisies.  I love this stamp!  There is just something so special about it.  I added a little extra design on her dress and boots.  It was a tip that I learned in Online Card Classes.  I just completed the class,  Copic Markers for Card Makers.  It is a fantastic class.  I highly recommend it.  I have taken several classes from them and they are fantastic!   The clouds are also a technique that I learned in this class.


Card Inside

 

Close Up


Card Design:
Bird Dreams - A Day for Daisies
Sentiments from Stampendous
Anna Griffin Perfect Palette Cardstock
Copics
Spellbinders Corner Dies and Circle Dies
Anna Griffin Bow Die
EK Success Flower Punch

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Cardmakers - Cut it Out
Marker Pop Challenge #55 - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Comments are welcomed and appreciated.
Have a beautiful day!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is such a beautiful card! We love the design and the coloring. You are so talented and we are so grateful that you have chosen to share your talents with us. Many, many thanks to you.
    ~Madison and CIndy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sweet card and how you added the beautiful clouds!
    too!
    Thank you for joining us for our MarkerPOP challenge!
    Hugs, Marie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card & image! Love the coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really sweet card. The image is lovely and the detail you added to the dress and shoes is a great idea. Your clouds are also very beautiful and the papers and dies compliment the design perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More. Sally D.x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.