Monday, June 19, 2017

Here Comes Summer Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers

This week's challenge at Crafty Cardmakers is "Here Comes Summer".  

I always loved summers in Ohio.  I was fortunate to learn to golf when I was 14 and spent many cool summer evenings on the golf course.  This was my favorite time of day to golf.  I thought this Lili of the Valley Image was a perfect fit for this challenge.


I made a notebook cover for a 4 x 6 notepad.  I have made several of these.  They have been fun and easy to make and will a nice little gift to give.  

Hope you can join in the fun!
Have a wonderful week.
:) Pam

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift. Not sure that I would fancy playing golf in this weather, although I was mad enough to go to the gym yesterday so what do I know lol.
    Hope you are well. hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam I so love this image. Have a great crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet image and great sentiment. Perfect pairing. Have a creative week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card Pam, adorable image and great on the paper, have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.