Monday, May 22, 2017

Floral Profusion Challenge

Good Morning and Happy Monday.  Our Challenge this time at Crafty Cardmakers is Floral Profusion.  We would like to see lots and lots of flowers.  

This is what I came up with for this Challenge:
I used Art Impressions Watercolor stamps and the sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.  The die is Gina Marie Designs.  A cas card, but I am happy with the way it turned out.

Our Design Team has some wonderful cards to share with you.  I hope that you will join us for this fun and happy challenge.  Flowers always bring a smile, don't they?

Have a wonderful week!
:) Pam

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pam

    Just popping by to say hello to my 'teamies'

    I love the whole design of your very pretty card

    Happy crafting... June x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card and love that image its so delicate, have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.