Monday, July 3, 2017

Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Hello Crafty Friends!
Our fun challenge at Crafty Cardmakers is Tic Tac Toe


I chose to go diagonally from the bottom left to top right.
Summer - Ocean
Stamp - Mermaid
Dry Embossing 

Here is my card for this challenge:


 Oh my gosh, I just love this mermaid stamp from Impression Obsession.  She looks a bit ornery, don't you think?  The sentiment is too funny and is from Rubbernecker.  This lovely embossing folder is Taylored Expressions.  

I hope you will join in the fun.
Have a lovely week!
:) Pam

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Pam, so sweet. Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card and image. Very summery. Have a creative week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Pam and that sentiment is just awesome, have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.