Monday, October 17, 2016

Halloween Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers

Hello and happy Monday!  Our Challenge this time at Crafty Cardmakers is Things That Go Bump In The Night!  Well, I am somewhat of a chicken and if anything is going to go bump in the night, I am hoping that it is cute and friendly.  So that is what I went with for this Challenge.


This treat bag was made with a Lawn Fawn Die.  I have used this die many times.  It is so much fun to decorate these cute bags.  I colored this image from 2 Cute Ink and the background with copic markers.  The pumpkin is a Martha Stewart Punch.  The letter dies are also from Lawn Fawn.  Pinking Shears added some interest to the bottom layer.  A couple of sequins for fun and all done.

I hope you will join us for this fun challenge.  We have a wonderful sponsor this time. 
 
Woodware

I am looking forward to all your creative designs.
Have a fantastic week!
:) Pam

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pam. I so love how you used the die and the finishing touches are lovely. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah Pam,love your treat box, too adorable. This may sound strange but your tulle box filling really caught my eye. I can never make anything poking out of a box look good. Drives me crazy. Your's is wonderful! :O)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.