Monday, June 27, 2016

Shabby Chic Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers

The challenge this time at Crafty Cardmakers is shabby chic/distressed creations.  We have a wonderful sponsor, Woodware Craft Collection for this challenge.  They are a Yorkshire based family owned business.  Check them out here.  They have an awesome range of crafty goodness.  A big thank you to them for sponsoring this fun challenge.

I decided to alter a bottle.  I did a sisters bottle a couple of years ago.  I thought this one would go nicely with it.


This is a picture of my Grandma, Edith May Demmon when she was a young girl.  She was born in 1891 and lived to be 94 years old.  She was the only grandparent that I was blessed to know, as my other grandparents passed away before I was born.

I have wonderful memories of my Grandma.  She was an awesome lady.  She taught me to knit when I was five and spend hours playing games with me, teaching me Bible verses and poetry.    

I hope that you will join us for this challenge and please check out our fabulous Design Team creations.  Have a wonderful week!
:) Pam

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful altered bottle. I love that you have personalised the bottle with a picture of your Grandma and your ribbons and beads are lovely embellishments. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW I love what you have done here Pam. A beautiful piece with a treasured loved one. A masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, and personal too! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam - lovely altered bottle. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Pam, an absolutely perfect piece for the challenge. Have a great weekend and happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam this is amazing! What an awesome picture to have and you have displayed it so perfectly. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pam this is amazing! What an awesome picture to have and you have displayed it so perfectly. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.