Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I Feel The Love Project

This is my first card for the awesome organization founded by Madison Womack.  This month a wonderful Father is being honored.  His name is Reggie Nelinger and he is watching his young daughter fight for her life for the second time.  Ashley has a rare form of cancer and is currently undergoing treatment.  Reggie is struggling with wanting to be with his daughter and the necessity of supporting his family of six.  You can read more about this courageous family here.

Andrew, Ashley, Mother Sandy holding Raelynn, Father Reggie and Ryan

This is the card I created for Reggie.  
I love this image by Mo Manning.  It is called Love you Daddy.
The banner has the names of all the children.


Inside


Card Design
Love You Daddy by Mo Manning
The Ultimate Warrior - Kenny K
Best Dad Ever Sentiment - Kenny K
Papers - Cosmo Cricket
Copics
Twine
Buttons 
The banner was created from an on line template.  
I used the same digi on the inside and carefully colored it with copics.

Please hold this family in your prayers as they go through this challenging time.
Thank you so much for visiting.  Have an awesome week.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - great card! Love the stamp!:)And coloring... Perfect!
    Have a nice day, Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, first let me thank you from the bottom of my heart for joining us for the first time by sending cards to the I Feel the Love Project. Your card for Reggie is so beautiful and it touched my heart the second I saw it. The fact that you included all the names of his children on the card is a perfect touch. He will be so blessed by this card. It is a work of art!!! Thank you for your support. You ROCK!!!
    ~Madison

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.