Monday, April 24, 2017

Pearls and/or Gems Challenge

Happy Monday!  A new, fun challenge at Crafty Cardmakers - Pearls and/or Gems and lots of them!
Can't wait to see your designs.  Here is mine:


I have to admit, I tore up my entire craft room for this challenge.  I took out every gem/pearl that I own.  Quite the mess!  I love this lattice die by Cheery Lynn Designs.  It cut like butter, as did the butterfly die.  It's a Cheery Lynn also.  The little flowers were made by a punch.  The butterfly is sitting on a My Favorite Things Die that was embossed.  I am happy with the cheery result.

Have a wonderful week!
:) Pam

5 comments:

  1. Hi Pam

    I really like this very pretty design you've created for the challenge... hope you have your craft room back in order LOL

    Crafty smiles... June x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Pam! I love the pastel colours and the lattice die and embossed panel are the perfct background for that pretty butterfly!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam, gorgeous card. So stylish. Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, love the butterfly and the flowers. Wonderfully designed.
    Hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Pam, this is such a lovely card! The colour scheme is right up my alley (I hope I have used the right idiom here) and the pearly really make those flowers come to life! Happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.