Monday, November 14, 2016

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge - Embossing

Happy Monday!  The Challenge this week at Crafty Cardmakers is embossing.  It can be wet or dry.
I happen to love embossing.  It just adds so much pretty to any card.

For this challenge I used a Snowflake embossing folder by Darice.


I embossed white cardstock then added color with 3 different colors of Distress Ink pads.
The tree is from Stampin Up, Lovely as a Tree.  I added Wink of Stella to the tree and a little bow at the top.  A few sequins, a nice sentiment by Just Rite Designs and this card is finished.

This card will be donated to the Caring Hearts Card Drive as well as the one below.  I was hoping to make 50 cards this year, but I will be happy to get to 25.  I am just not a fast card maker. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!


Have a great week!  Hope you will take part in our challenge.
:) Pam

6 comments:

  1. Oh gosh Pam 50 cards! that's a lot plus your own! But these are lovely and I'm sure they will be much appreciated. Have a great crafty week, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blue distress colouring - it really sets of the tree.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the blue distress colouring - it really sets of the tree.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful embossing and two very delightful cards. Lovely work!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam - your two cards are very lovely. Hope you have a very creative week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards Pam and what a lovely idea. Good luck with your total. Hugs Kimx xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.